Aberdeen School Board
Meets in special session at 5 p.m. Monday at the District Service Center, 1224 S. Third St. Agenda item of note:
- Consider first reading of the district’s 2022-23 capital outlay plan and hear revenue report.
For a full school board agenda, visit aberdeen.k12.sd.us/page/agendas-and-minutes-2021-22.
Brown County Commission
Meets at 8:45 a.m. Tuesday in the commission chambers of the Brown County Courthouse Annex, 25 Market St. Agenda items of note:
- Consider requests for proposals for fair sound, lights and stage equipment.
- Hear report from Deanna Harber with the South Dakota Department of Health.
For a full county agenda, visit brown.sd.us/node/454.
Aberdeen City Council
Meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the city council chambers at the Municipal Building, 123 S. Lincoln St. Agenda items of note:
- Consider first reading of an ordinance supplementing the public safety debt service fund for 2021.
- Consider allocation of $5 million in federal American Rescue Plan funds for the expansion of the city’s wastewater treatment plant.
For a full city agenda, visit aberdeen.sd.us/AgendaCenter.
Brown County zoning and planning commissions
Meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Basement of the Brown County courthouse Annex, 25 Market St. Agenda items of note include:
- Zoning board to discuss variances at 11847 391st Ave.; 13797 392nd Ave.; and 12619 North Bridge Road.
- Planning commission to discuss rezone of parcel at U.S. Highway 12 and 387th Avenue; and plats at 11847 391st Ave.; 126219 North Bridge Road; 13797 392nd Ave.; and 40112 and 40132 138th St.
Aberdeen Planning Commission
Meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the city council chambers at the Municipal Building, 123 S. Lincoln St. Agenda items of note include
- Discuss ordinance amending the city code with respect to dwellings in the unrestricted industrial districts.
- Discuss project plan for Tax Increment Financing District No. 37.
- Plat and rezoning of city bike trail between Third Avenue Northeast and 24th Avenue Northeast.
- Plat and Petition to vacate public right of way between the 1400 block of 15th Avenue Northeast and 12th Avenue Northeast.
- Rezone of 1516, 1522 and 1526 S. Herret St.; 1217 and 1219 S. Lincoln St.; and 215 and 219 12th Ave. S.E.
- Plats at 507 and 515 N. Enterprise St.; and 315 and317 S. Main St.